Hairy Situations

Hi Friends! I hope you had a great weekend! Not to much over here on our end, pretty low key. Although, I did get my eyebrows done. It really does not take that long, nor do I find it a tremendous pain from the 'ouch' perspective. I do, however, find it a tremendous pain, from the highly annoying, why do I have to do this, YET AGAIN, perspective. Bleh. I find shaving even more irritating because of the whole 'hairy legs just aren't ok' outlook from society. Trust me, not that I would ever NOT shave my legs, because I'm definitely a fan of the not hairy look myself, at least for me personally speaking, to each is own. I am curious though, who decided that women were going to be the ones who fall in the not-hairy category and for men to fall in the hairy category. hmmm. I'm not a quitter. But, if there was ever something I would want to quit, shaving would be pretty high up on that list...of things I will never quit, but would love to.

Shaving


Waxing


Threading

Tweezing


Creams


Strips


Laser

Electrolysis



0 comments:

Post a Comment