I will read and critique your script

As you know, my one blog related rule is that time doesn't permit me to read and critique scripts. I'd have to give up such luxuries as sleeping and eating. But I am making an exception for a good cause. The Dodgers are sponsoring their second annual "Think Cure" radiothon, raising money for cancer research. So for their on-line auction I have volunteered to read someone's spec script and share my thoughts and suggestions. I am also donating three signed scripts -- "Point of View" and "None Like It Hot" from MASH and the two-part "Never Love a Goalie" from CHEERS.

There are also a lot of other fun items up for bid (some even baseball related) and again, it's for a great cause. The auction ends Monday.

Here's where to go.

Please bid. I'd hate to think a script review by me brings in less money than autographed Chicken Foot drum sticks.

Many thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment