The Pregnant Man

Hello Friends! I hope you had a great weekend!

I learned yesterday that playing 'red light, green light' with a two year old is only fun if the adult{<--- in age not at heart ha.} is calling out the light colors. Otherwise you get something like this "green light"...mommy runs..."green light"...mommy keeps running..."green light"......mommy still running...."green light"...mommy still running, but at this point, can barely hear the faint sounds of a two year old calling out to her. You'd think daddy might assist in throwing out a "red light" but, no. Game over.

Anywhooo, so about 5 years ago my friend told me about this little site.

At some point during my 3 mile 'green light' run, I remembered the site. So, I Googled the pregnant man. I found him to still be pregnant, live ultra sound, vitals, and EKG all still going strong for us to "join physicians and scientists around the world in monitoring Mr. Lee's pregnancy online."

{all images from here}





I think the site had been up since '99. Mr. Lee, has been pregnant a very long time. :)

Is it Friday yet? Have a good one Friends!


0 comments:

Post a Comment