Unanswerable Questions

These questions are what I like to call mindfucks, they are questions that intentionally manipulates the mind of another person. Nobody really knows the answer to the questions; people try to answer them, but only the really clever ones, or the people that think they're clever!

Here’s a list of questions that will make your mind slightly confused:

"What is the colour of a mirror?"

"If you enjoy wasting time, is that time really wasted?"

"If anything is possible, is it possible for anything to be impossible?"

"If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?"

"If you try to fail and succeed, then which have you done?"

"Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?"

"Why is a boxing ring square?"

"Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?"

"Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?"

"Why is the third hand on the watch called second hand?"

"Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?"

"Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?"

"Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?"

"Why do you need a driver's license to buy alcohol when you can't drink and drive?"

Well there you have it, I'm sure there’s many more mindfucks out there like that, if you know of any more I'd love to hear them! I think my favourite one is the colour of a mirror, and I have an answer to that question... If you have two mirrors facing each other, then the colour of the mirror would be what is reflected in both mirrors... Ha ha, I'm clever, well, I think I am :)

Mindfucks appear in images too, in fact there’s a popular site dedicated to them - ShitBrix.com - I found a golf one that made me go WOW!

Golf MindFuckClick To Enlarge


If you don't understand it, or can't see what is 'WOW' about the image, then highlight the text below...
>>The Water in the air looks like a ware-wolf, or a type of animal!<<

Here’s one final thought for you, it's not a question but still a mindfuck... "Even if you choose not to decide, you have still made a choice!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment