I think I'm falling even more in love with you seeing your performance at the Rajiv Gandhi Awards!" - Tina to Hussain




Hussain: Hey guys! Today the sun's risen from the west.
Tina: Huh?? Why?
Hussain: Because You're going to praise me full on, remember?
Tina: Oh ya, right! I loved Hussain's performance at the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Awards. I was lucky enough to catch a sneak peek of it first! I was sent a CD & loved all the artistes' performances.
Hussain: I'm glad you liked it so much but I wished you were there to cheer for, & support me!
Tina: That I anyway do, whether there/not. But I think you deliver better in my absence.
Hussain: Are you implying that your presence is a distraction for me??
Tina: Ummm, maybe! Tongue  But I think from what I saw, you were fabulous! The theme of nationalism & patriotism was very well conceptualized & brought out.
Hussain: Oh yes! It was very inspiring & refreshing. The feel was different & gave out a message.
Tina: I'm really happy you tried it out. I didn't know you could be so patriotic! I think I'm falling even more in love with you! Embarrassed
Hussain: Then I wonder what will happen if I go to the border for our country! LOL
But jokes apart-compliments coming from you, one of my biggest critics, is a big deal for me!
Tina: Stop flying high! You're still not perfect! Tongue
Anyway so I hope you all will catch this grand performance for yourself tomorrow on Sony Entertainment Television at 8pm.
Hussain: Yes & do post us what you think of it!
Love,
Hussain & Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment