Totally Random: Only One

Hi Friends! I hope this week was good to you all. Happy, happy, Friday. We made it!



I absolutely love candy. Especially gummy bears, specifically green and white ones. So, as I was downing my one millionth piece tonight { ok, I lie, two millionth}, I had a really random thought.

If for one whole week, you can eat only one food item, which would you pick?

I tried to be logical, and think, chicken or steak, better yet, salmon. But, no, I started to panic. I can't totally be without my gummy bears, or :gasp: almond butter. So I went back and forth: gummy bears, almond butter, gummy bears, almond butter, gummy bears...and finally decided on almond butter. What one item would you pick?

I hope you have a GREAT weekend!

{images from here}


0 comments:

Post a Comment