'People are going crazy after watching the promos of Kaminey'


A scene from Kaminey
'People are going crazy after watching the promos of Kaminey'

Tell us about your character in Kaminey.

I play Priyanka's brother Sunil Shekhar Bhope and am called Bhope Bahu. I am a very intimidating, criminally powerful person.

What attracted me most to the film was that it's so unlike me. My character has negative shades because of his circumstances, as his ambitions are thwarted.

Being a director yourself, did you ever think you could have done a particular scene a better way?

Being a person from the industry, I know that when I am sitting in the actor's seat, I have to respect my director. I can give a suggestion, he can accept it or not. People are going crazy after watching the promo. I hope the film does well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment