From Bush Wars to World War 3

Operation Castle, ROMEO Event - The 11-megaton...

I had been meaning to do this pretty much since I made this blog. Sometimes you just don't get around to all the things you mean to. This one I finally did. It only took me a shade over a year to get around to it but traffic is low anyway so a rush wasn't really needed. I forgot to mention the 1 year anniversary of this blog in my last post (I can tend to get wordy ...). Speaking of wordy time to spit this out and get on with it! I finally got around to making an email account for the site. I can now be reached at:

youwantweserve.article@gmail.com

Feel free to send anything you want (sigh yes even hate mail but only if you can reed and rite gude inglish).

Now on to what I really wanted to point out. Did anyone happen to notice Herr Bush mention WWIII today? Of course, it was a fear mongering tactic and not an honest admission of his agenda apparent. It won't be Iran who starts WWIII. I fear what Bush might do next, Iran not so much.

http://ca.today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2007-10-17T183310Z_01_N17329743_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-IRAN-BUSH-COL.XML

Another point I have been wondering to myself lately is will there be ANY Republican incumbents left by election day? Not that I'm going to miss a single one of their corrupt personages I must add. It is interesting though how many are retiring this year. It's almost like they know they killed the golden goose. They have had their run at the treasury and gave it their all. This doesn't mean there won't be another class of corrupt conservatives following right behind them. Just that it will be harder now to steal so much so fast. Some day we will reach the point where we won't have anything left to steal. Some people serve their country these "people" served their country up - to the highest bidders.

Keep writing! Editorials, your Federal, State and Local government, commenting online, blogging, whatever you can do to make more see the truth. Inaction is doing exactly what they want you to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment